Results for the contest second stage
Dear guests and jury members!
The second stage of the competition "Portfolio. Painting, Decorative and Applied Art" came to an end. The stage was devoted to various types of creativity, aimed at forming the personality of the child. Up to the next stage of the "Wings of Flight" 60 participants from the middle and senior groups took place. Portfolios sent 35 people. Children sent very good works!
It's time to announce the names of the winners:
I. Travel-grants for a trip to Canada
- Rinchinova Nomin Russia
- Skladchikova Viktoriya Russia
- Starchenko Nadezhda Russia
- Korshunova Milena Ukraine
- Antonenkova Ekaterina Russia - 18 years old, exchange student (English, design), Russian group + work in Canada;
- Bobrovnikova Aleksandra Russia - the winner who has not entered the main list for participation in the final events of the project in Canada. She is in the reserve list and will be invited if one of the main members of the invited guests does not confirm their consent to the arrival.
II. Trips to the international camp "Artek-Bukovel"
- Sorokina Vera Russia
- Ignatko Marina Ukraine
- Tkacheva Dar'ya Russia
- Dzherihova Ekaterina Russia
- Kolobova Irina Russia
- Rihter Nadezhda Ukraine
- Zolotarskij Semyon Russia
- Razumov Valerij Russia
- Petryakova Anastasiya Russia
- Polyakova Natal'ya Russia
- Bobrovnikova Aleksandra Russia
- Hvostikov Kirill Russia
- Nikonova Vera Russia
- Sendeckaya Alina Ukraine
- Koltunivs'ka Lyudmila Ukraine
- Isoyan Daniil Russia
VI. Teacher of drawing - we will announce soon :)
The ranking of the participants and the average points are published below.
Tatiana Frolova is a pupil of Libezhevsky
orphanage “Ship” in the Nizhny Novgorod
region, she is 13 years old. We hope
that you will correct the mistake
Legal representatives of the winners
should confirm the participation of children
in the final events until December 10
Offer for children completing 11th grade:
Petrikovka international professional school №79 offers
the artist’s initial vocational training for painting on wood
(Petrikov painting), 3-5 category: 10 months of study; without
exam; good teachers; there is a dormitory for students, meals;
scholarship; paints, brushes, palette knife, paper - as a gift.
Our address: 51800, Dnipropetrovsk region, Petrikov district,
smt. Petrikovka, Petr Kalnyshevsky Avenue, 73 (look
please on the internet "петриковская роспись фото")
|1||Russia||Rinchinova Nomin||9.57||Trip to Canada|
|2||Russia||Sorokina Vera||9.36||Trip to Artek-Bukovel|
|3||Russia||Skladchikova Viktoriya||9.34||Trip to Canada|
|4||Russia||Starchenko Nadezhda||9.30||Trip to Canada|
|8||Ukraine||Korshunova Milena||8.97||Trip to Canada|
|12||Russia||Antonenkova Ekaterina||8.65||Exchange student|
|15||Ukraine||Ignatko Marina||8.48||Trip to Artek-Bukovel|
200 best works will be presented in the gallery "L'espace contemporain"
from August 6 to 11, 2019